Cricket Betting Guide: Tips and Strategies to Beat Indian Bookies
Online cricket betting is quite common in the gambling industry these days. The sport originated from England, but the game sells hugely in the Indian market. Take, for example, the Indian Premier League, which has gained popularity across the globe as the largest cricket league. Cricket betting attracts a large number of betting enthusiasts from India. Cricket betting comes in two varieties. First, there is the international betting which is a competition between nations and domestic betting, which is between provinces or leagues matches. Sportsbooks allow players to bet on cricket at both levels and also across formats.
Indian players are drawn to European betting sites that offer cricket Satta online. To attract Indian players, these sites also allow betting using Indian Rupee (INR). Therefore, if you are an Indian player and are looking to place a cricket bet, you can read this detailed review to get an idea of what cricket betting entails.
How to Choose the Best Cricket Betting Site in India
As an Indian player, you need to consider a given set of factors to find the best cricket betting sites in India. First, the sportsbook you choose to place your bet at needs to be trustworthy. We often recommend going to websites that are trustworthy and reliable. In terms of payments, the sportsbook needs to process deposits and withdrawals as fast as possible. The sportsbooks should also have a wide range of payment options for Indian players to bet with it. Another plus is that the betting site should accept payments in Indian Rupees.
The betting site should also offer some competitive cricket betting odds. Always look out for a sportsbook that has the best odds for your bet. Finding the best site in terms of odds will help in boosting your net profits. It is recommended that you use a cricket odds feed that allows you to shop for cricket fixtures. Using this feed will enable you to analyze several bets on various sites.
Best Cricket Betting sites in India
Indian players have several options as cricket betting sites. They include:
As loyal online punters for these sites, you will be treated to juicy welcome packages. However, you will need to meet several terms and conditions to qualify.
up to ₹10,000
- Fast and secure payments
- A great variety of markets and betting choices
- Extensive coverage of sports
100% up to ₹10.000
- Excellent bonuses are available for Bets and Casinos
- 24-hour customer service
- One of the best mobile apps
100% up to ₹10.000
- 30.000+ pre-match events
- 130+ alternative bets
- Innovative loyalty program
100% up to ₹10.000
- Top Bookmaker in India
- 24-hour customer service
- Daily Betting Promotions
200% up to ₹15.000
Some of the Significant 2020 Tournaments in Cricket Betting
- The most common league in the T20 league is the IPL. The league attracts several fans from all over the world each year. There are about eight teams from different cities in India.
- The next popular cricket game is the Bangladesh Premier League. This comes second to IPL, and it made its debut in 2012.
- The Pakistan Super League was formed in 2016. Pakistan’s nationalities enjoy playing cricket, and thus they created their domestic tournament.
Other Cricket Leagues
Other standard leagues from across the world include:
- Big Bash League which started in 2011. It is the 8th most popular cricket league in the world
- NatWest T20 Blast. This league began in 2014. It has two divisions and nine teams.
- Ram slam T20 league. This league is standard among South Africans
- Caribbean Premier League. The league involves six teams.
Live Cricket Betting in India
This is a special kind of feature popular among cricket betting enthusiasts in India. This feature allows players to make bets while the cricket match is ongoing. Some of the common live bets for Indian players include Next Man Out, Method of Next Dismissal, and Runs off Next Ball. The Live Cricket feature is common through live streaming video and audio feeds. These feeds will cover real action in real-time. You can watch the action unfold in real-time through your PC and mobile phone. You can then make real-time bets.
However, the live betting feature is not as smooth because there are delays in transmission. These delays often occur due to the differences in available bandwidth and also computer buffering. The lag often causes distractions and disrupts the bets that are being accepted. In live-betting, the odds often change too fast, and therefore utmost attention is necessary. The Indian cricket betting live betting feature is continuing to improve and expand. Thus, this often adds to the number of cricket betting. There is also the cash-out feature, which allows players to keep their profits or avoid making further losses as the game progresses.
Mobile Cricket Betting in India
In India, betting through phones and tablets is quite common. Mobile betting is made simpler by the decline in the cost of cellular data and the compelling nature of mobile betting. It is also quite easy to bet on cricket on your phone. Indian players can choose to download the mobile app on their phone or access it via their mobile browser. Other than the difference in the interface, mobile gaming and betting from your desktop are quite similar. You will find all the available betting features such as live betting, live streaming, and cash-out feature. It is also possible to make deposits and withdrawals
Online Cricket Betting Strategy
Finding the best betting strategy in cricket betting is essential to land a good win. Indian punters need to find the best betting strategy through studying the betting history and also studying the statistics of the team and players. One good betting strategy is limiting the number of leagues, groups, and players you place your bets on. This helps you put more effort into researching a specific league. Also read about single bet strategy.
This betting strategy is the most popular cricket betting tips. This betting strategy requires that you learn the art of handicapping. Online punters should begin with learning the team form, weather forecasts, and player trends. Also, you should focus on studying the conditions of the pitch and the ground. Also match betting will require that you find the best odds, and also compare the different prices on the
Most Popular Online Cricket Bets
- Match bet
- Series winner and outright winner
- Prop bets
- Online betting in India is illegal. However, there is no specific law that prohibits online cricket betting for Indian players.
- Yes, it is, but only if you choose a licensed and regulated gaming site. A gaming site that has been in the betting industry for a long time has been able to earn a good reputation from players
- This depends on the betting site you are playing from
- Yes. It is recommended that you try out betting with more than one account. This will help you compare the odds.
- Yes, it is possible to wager on live cricket action. There are different bets that you can make during live betting.
Mastercard Indian Betting Sites
Mastercard is one of the most frequently used payment methods at Indian betting sites and…
Indian Betting Sites with Sign Up Bonus Offers
Are you on the lookout for the biggest bookmaker bonus that India has to offer,…
How Online Betting Works in India
Are you among the many Indians wondering how online betting works? This article is for…
PayPal Online Betting Sites in India
If there’s one global e-wallet everyone has at least heard about, it’s undoubtedly PayPal. A…
Four Reasons why you should play on a Licensed Betting Site
When choosing an online betting platform, it is crucial to ensure it is licensed by…
How to Deposit on 1xBet via Paytm
Looking for a convenient way to fund your 1xBet account? Paytm is the way to…