Betrally Shuts Down! What’s Next?
The sports betting community was treated to the biggest shock by the news of Betrally shutting down its operations. The move was unforeseen by many as there weren’t any imminent signs. However, the decision came after the company’s management rescinded their decision on accepting Italian players. Despite the company’s success in establishing itself as a reputable brand, there has been more question than answers as to why the company ceased its operations.
The company sent the following message to its customers” Dear customer, we would like to inform you that as of today, Betrally has ceased operations. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Chat button below in order to get all the information you need regarding your account. Thank you for your understanding.”
The news caused different reactions among bettors with some of the opinion that the online bookie should have given them a prior notice. Others were of the opinion that the company owed them an explanation.
On a separate message addressed to its affiliate partners, the company notified them that they pull down Betrally logos, banners and tracking links. The message went on saying that the last commission would be from the earnings of June 2019.
It is good to point out that Betrally India operates as a separate entity from Betrally, and the decision of Betrally shutting down doesn’t affect Betrally India. Therefore, if you have an account with Betrally India, you should be affected in any way.
- Betrally was established in 2012 though it was first launched online in 2013.
- It is owned by ZapZap Marketing Limited.
- It is a sister company to 10Bet.
- The site was licensed by Curaçao eGaming.
Alternative a Betrally India
100% up to ₹2500
- Accepting Indian Rupees
- Excellent bonuses are available for Bets and Casinos
- Free live streaming
Etoro does not offer any bonuses
100% up to ₹40.000
Betrally rebranded to 10cric.com, visit new review 2020
- Betrally is legal in India. Apparently, there isn’t any specific law that bans online betting in India. Considering Betrally is an offshore betting site, it adds credibility as to why Indian players should use the services of this top online bookmaker. Furthermore, Betrally is regulated by the Curaçao eGaming under license no: 8048/JAZ.
- Betrally is an online betting site owned and operated by ZapZap Marketing Limited. Betrally was established in 2012, though it first made its presence online in 2013. Though it started off with the right foot, the site has been scaling down its operations, and at the moment, it is focusing on the Indian market. The online bookmaker prides itself on providing bettors with a wide range of betting markets from top leagues, upcoming leagues, and even novelty sports. If you are an Indian bettor, you are guaranteed of sporting events that are a favorite among Indians such as cricket, Kabaddi, and much more.
- Indian players who sign up with Betrally India get a 100% matched welcome bonus up to ₹7,500. The bonus is automatically credited to your account once you deposit of at least ₹75 to your account. You can use the bonus to wager on real money games, but only wagers of odds greater than 1.5 counts towards your wagering requirements of 5X over a period of 90 days. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Betrally cash out is a new exciting feature that allows bettors to settle their bets before a sporting event comes to an end. The Betrally cash out sum is guided by the live prices implying that the prices are affected by the real-time turn out of events. If the event shows the likelihood of landing in the money, the cash out amount increases. If the event shows the likelihood of you losing, the cash out amount reduces and may be suspended permanently. The Betrally cash out allows for partial cash out or full cash out. The idea behind Betrally cash out is to reduce a player’s risk of losing money also give them an edge of locking profit.
- Betrally is not banned in India. Despite the recent news of Betrally shutting down in Italy, Betrally India still carries on its India operations. Indian bettors shouldn’t experience any difficulties while using the site.
IPL 2020 Suspended Until Further Notice due to Covid-19
HIGHLIGHTS Indian cricket board (BCCI) suspends (IPL) 2020 until further notice due to Covid-19. The…
Bettingsites24.com Launches Indian Page
Bettingsites24.com – an independent sports review website –has launched an Indian page to keep track…