Betting Sites that Accept Indian Rupees
If you’re from India, you know how big online betting in the country is. The youth loves to bet on cricket, football, and many other sports, which has led to a real boom on the online sports betting market. New Indian betting sites are popping up every day and all of them accept Rupees as currency.
Since the number of Indian punters online is on the rise, the number of INR betting site rises as well. Of course, not all betting sites are equal. If you’re looking for a bookie to join, below you can see the top INR betting sites you can find in the moment.
Why Choose an INR Betting Site?
If you come from India it makes no sense to play with another currency. Why pay pesky currency conversion fees when you can fund your account and play with Rupees? Since you most likely have a bank or e-wallet account funded in Rupees, you can easily spend them at the best INR betting sites.
100% up to ₹10.000
- Excellent bonuses are available for Bets and Casinos
- 24-hour customer service
- One of the best mobile apps
100% up to ₹10.000
- 30.000+ pre-match events
- 130+ alternative bets
- Innovative loyalty program
100% up to ₹10.000
- Top Bookmaker in India
- 24-hour customer service
- Daily Betting Promotions
200% up to ₹15.000
- Excellent betting offer
- Huge selection of live bets
- Stable and lucrative betting odds
100% up to ₹10000
- Pure Win accepts INR – Pure Win offers its Indian customers plenty of banking options and allows them to make deposits in INR.
- More than 40 sports – Bettors at Pure Win India can wager on more than 40 sporting events.
The main Benefits of INR Betting Sites
Cheaper to Play
No one likes currency conversion fees. They can be pretty pesky if you’re a regular punter. The good news is that INR betting sites have no hidden fees at all – what you see is what you pay.
Since you’re not exchanging money online, you won’t be paying hidden fees. Join an INR betting site and you won’t have to worry about them at all.
Convenient Payment Methods
The majority of Indian betting sites offer a long list of convenient payment methods. These include UPI, IMPS, PhonePe, Indian NetBanking and many more. Thanks to these methods and the fact that these sites accept INR, you can make deposits and withdrawals quickly and with ease.
Exchanging Rupees Through Betting Sites is Not Legal
The Foreign Exchange Management Act is pretty clear about the law – it’s illegal to pay any person outside of India in foreign exchange. You can’t even receive foreign exchange payments from persons outside India.
These transactions must be approved by authorized institutions such as banks or exchange bureaus. If you want to keep it legal, you should only join and bet at INR online bookies.
Depositing Money at INR Bookies
Making an INR deposit at these sites is pretty straightforward. In most cases, you will need to register, head to the Payments page, choose your option, and enter the desired amount. INR betting sites have made it very simple to process deposits, especially when it comes to India-friendly payment methods.
Bookies such as Betway are among the top INR betting sites you can use. Join it today and you can spend your hard-earned Rupees with ease on the top IPL matches or any other sport.
Betway – the Top INR Betting Site
Betway is a global player on the online sports betting market. It has a wide range of sports markets to bet on and accepts dozens of payment methods. Among those are some India-friendly options that you can use with INR.
Making a deposit at Betway is effortless and very fast. You can use UPI, PayTM, or NetBanking to fund your account with Rupees and start betting.
Click on the button below to make a Rupees deposit in seconds.
Withdrawing Winnings from INR Betting Sites
Withdrawing from the best INR betting sites isn’t much more complicated than making a deposit. It works in similar fashion but in reverse. It’s a bit more time-consuming, but when it comes to the process itself, it’s pretty straightforward.
Most Indian online betting sites will require you to verify your account before you can withdraw. Once that’s out of the way, withdrawals usually take 1-72 hours on average. Due to the so-called closed-loop policy, most INR betting sites will only allow you to withdraw with the deposit method you used previously.
Are INR Betting Sites Legal?
Absolutely. In order for them to offer their services legally to Indian players, they MUST accept Indian Rupees. As mentioned earlier, it’s illegal to use betting sites with foreign currencies without a third-party like a bank involved in the deal.
If you want to keep things legal, you should make sure to only join Indian online betting sites.
Join an INR Betting Site Right Now!
If you’re ready to start betting, we suggest joining one of our recommended INR betting sites listed above. They’re all reputable and offer a wide range of Indian payment methods so you can make effortless and fee-free deposits and withdrawals.
- All of the betting sites on our page accept INR. There are many others out there that don’t, and we suggest avoiding them.
- It depends on the site, but in most cases INR deposits are free. It also depends on the payment methods. For example, Neteller charges a flat 2.5% fee regardless of the currency you’re using. UPI has a fee as well, but it’s significantly smaller at Rs. 2.5.
- Of course! Most INR betting sites offer a welcome bonus or free bet for Indian players. The size depends on the bookie, but you can expect bonuses in the Rs. 10,000 range.
- Many international betting sites such as Betway, bet365, and 22Bet accept Rupees. If you’re looking for an offshore site to bet at, we recommend these three.
- If you ask us, the best INR betting site is Betway. It’s an international brand with a long list of sports and markets and industry-leading odds. The bookie has a user-friendly platform that makes it easy to place fixed and live bets as well. If it sounds like what you’re looking for, you’re welcome to join Betway now.
Who will win the IPL 2022?
IPL 2022 is set to begin on April 11, and everyone is eager to see…
IPL 2022 Suspended Until Further Notice due to Covid-19
HIGHLIGHTS Indian cricket board (BCCI) suspends (IPL) 2022 until further notice due to Covid-19. The…
Betrally Shuts Down! What’s Next?
The sports betting community was treated to the biggest shock by the news of Betrally…
Bettingsites24.com Launches Indian Page
Bettingsites24.com – an independent sports review website –has launched an Indian page to keep track…